Thursday, October 13, 2011

Daiso Charcoal Mask

So many people rave about this product, so I decided to try it out and I'm very pleased with the product. Really good for blackhead, remove dirt and oils, deep cleanse my pore very well.

The mask itself is not a clay mask nor gel mask, more like sticky glue type. Very messy to put on and take very long to dry out but still worth to buy


Overall I like this mask despite its messiness and strong fragrance.
One tube can last long time. Because you only needed for your nose and T-zone area.
In Asia you can get this at Daiso or Juscco

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should invest some of your time in learning English. Some sentences are really hard to read, not to mention, understand.

Mischievous Mack said...

I love Daiso. I've tried this though, it's not the beast, but it's so cheap it doesn't really matter.
And that 'anonymous' commenter was just mean!