Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Award (^^) Neno's Award



I'm so happy to receive this award. Thank you so much Traclyn for giving me this award *hugs*

Terms & Conditions For the Award Recipient:
1. Paste the Award Logo in your blog
2. Give out the award to 10 Blogs that you feels the most inspired and most friendly.
3. Make sure u back linked the recipients' blogs to your blog.
4. Inform the recipients about the award by leaving them comments on their blog
5. Give some love to the person who give you this award.

1. Askmewhats
2. Chomfifi
3. Diamond Enigma
4. Musicalfan Love Minerals
5. MyMyGanda
6. *~nIng*star House of Collections~*
7. on beauty stuff and what else's....
8. Pinkeri
9. Pretty Much Makeup
10. Voguefemme

5 comments:

My-My said...

OH THANK YOU! aaaw. . . *tear* this means a lot to me.

Chomfifi said...

aw thanks vonnie! :) ill be sure do post this soon!

Laura L said...

thank you sweetie, i will do it soon!

Jem said...

*faints*

thank you so much!
^_^

*hugs*

Cris said...

*Internet hug ^_^.*
Thank you :D!!!
I'm so happy about this :).