Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sweet Almond Oil as Moisturizer?

After I read some of the review in MUA about the benefit of sweet almond oil as moisturizer, I decided to try it out.
I'm experimenting on my dry cuticle....I apply SAO (sweet almond oil) 2x /day. After 4 days with no result I decided to stop using...and back to my bodyshop body butter. (will update on the diff)


(click to enlarge to see how ugly & dry my cuticles)


After putting SAO, it looks very moisturized but after 2 hours it back to normal, I re-apply SAO after 2-3 hours.


Day 2: no improvement on my cuticle


Day 3: Still no improvement


Day 4: No improvement but getting worse......

I think SAO is good for massage and a mixture in the clay masks but for moisturizer, I doubt it.

Let me know if any of you tried it and work out well...maybe different type of SAO has different effects????

2 comments:

Crystal said...

thanks for doing this! at least now i'm not going to try this for myself.

Chomfifi said...

hmmm youre right, i dont see any improvement or changes