Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Review : Biore Cleansing Oil


Price : HK $69.90
Product : 5/5
Packaging : 5/5
Quality : 5/5
Overall : 5/5


****Please ignore my messy hair****
I just make this purple smokey look on one eye, that's why I have to cover the other eye.


I use cotton pad instead of spread the oil on my face.
The Biore Cleansing Oil has fresh fruit scents that suppose to help you to relax :)


Very clean..even though feel a little oily....
Overall I love this product!!!
With little effort can remove all makeup products on my face even waterproof mascara...

3 comments:

Mochachocolata Rita said...

oh pake kapas tho von? biasa aku pake tangan tok...aku seneng sing merk2 ndak jelas di bonjour itu lho...sing jepang2 ndak jelas hahah

Vonnie said...

iyo pake kapas biar ga minyaken muka-e

Anonymous said...

are u the owner of veese beauty??