Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Review: Grensenbon Blush, Mascara and Pore Cover Veil




Mascara 01 - Black
Price: I can't remember (*.*)
Product : 5/5
Packaging : 5/5
Quality : 5/5
Overall : 5/5
I love this mascara. Fine bristle wand that creates lengthens and define every lashes without clumping . Is waterproof and smudge proof. I wish I bought more.


Blusher 01 - Shimmery Pink
Price: I can't remember (*.*)
Product : 5/5
Packaging : 5/5
Quality : 5/5
Overall : 5/5
Love love love this blush. It is shimmery and pinkish color. It comes with small brush underneath. Is quite decent brush quality. Great for traveling.


Pore Cover Veil.
Price: I can't remember (*.*)
Product : 5/5
Packaging : 5/5
Quality : 5/5
Overall : 5/5
I also love this pore cover veil. It is like tinted moisturizer comes with SPF 25 PA++. Can be used alone or with other foundation. Easy to blend and cover open pore by 75%.

No comments: