Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Skin Care Products

MY SKIN TYPE : COMBINATION WITH OPEN PORE

Facial Wash
Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

Review - I love it, so far is the best cleanser I ever tried. It gives lot of foams and give you clean non sticky feeling without over drying. It is fragrance free so I think this is good for sensitive skin too.
I paid about HK $160 and it last about 1 year so I think is not expensive.


Scrub / Exfoliator
Clinique 7 Days Scrub Cream

Review - Not bad, but I don't really like it. The beads are to fine for me (maybe because it design for 7 days use) and it is too creamy for my taste. It has a strange smell, I don't know if it is suppose to smell like that but mine has that smell.
Next time I will try Clinique Exfoliating Scrub.

Toner
Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion 3

Review - I like it, it does the job, tone and moisturize at the same time, non drying and fragrance free


Moisturizer
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Review - I like it, water base and fast absorbing, great for combination or oily skin


Sunscreen / Sunblock
Clinique Super City Block SPF40
Review - Not the best sunblock. It takes long time to absorb I have to use fan to speed up the absorbing process. Feel a bit sticky. Other that that is ok. I didn't use it for quite sometimes because I hate to wait until it absorb then I can put on makeup.
I've been using Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+. So far I like it, fast absorbing and smooth good for makeup base and not oily on my skin

Serum
Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Serum
Review - I love it. It really works as covering up or minimize open pore even though is not 100% covered but it still good enough


Bio-essence Eye Serum
Review - this is my first eye serum so I really can't compare or review much. But one time the skin around my eye area a bit sore and I use this product with gently massage around my eye area and the next day my skin is not sore. So I think this product is not bad for its price.



PS: The product review is based on my experience using these products, everyone is different so if you have other opinions are welcome and just use my review for your reference only

No comments: